- NI Academic home
- Onderwerpen technisch onderwijs
- Hardware voor onderwijsdoeleinden
- Software voor onderwijsdoeleinden
- Opleidingen voor onderwijsdoeleinden
- Referenties van gebruikers
- LabVIEW-academies in Nederland
- Student Design Contest Benelux
Join us on January 26th 2017 for the NI Academic Forum Benelux @ Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Eindhoven.
Track 1 is dedicated to Electrical Engineering where you will hear about real world experiences in education.
During track 2 hear about the latest in teaching mechatronics, robotics and controls engineering.
Throughout both tracks several educators will share their experience and future plans with you.
At the end of the day you will also be able to take part in a tour of the teaching labs located at Fontys University.
Why should you attend?
If you are involved in educating the future engineers, this day will give you inside from peers in the field about their visions and give a platform for networking amongst many of your colleagues from other universities in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.