NI hardware and software are used by +35,000 companies and 6,000 University laboratories around the world. You have the opportunity to get your project off to a flying start by securing free NI hardware for your project!
Each month, we donate NI technology to a limited number of undergraduate projects! So, tell us about whatever incredible project you’re about to work on, and we may be able to help you to achieve your goals for the year.
You are able to request one of these three powerful student technologies:
How to enter
- Read the guidelines and expectations document .
- Choose your desired hardware. Either a myDAQ, myRIO or Analog Discovery 2.
- Agree to tell us about your project once its complete, by entering the NI Student Design Competition.
- Click the 'Apply for NI student hardware' button below and complete the online submission form, which includes details of your project and how NI technology can help make the project a success.
Please note that you can submit your application ANYTIME, between August 2017 and June 2018, and applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within a month of your submission.
Apply for NI student hardware
Eligibility & requirements
To be eligible for sponsorship, you must be an individual or a team who, at the time of application, must be:
- 18 years of age or older and enrolled as a student at an accredited university that would award a bachelor’s, masters or doctorate degree.
- A student in the Northern European Region (UK, Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Netherlands or Sweden)
Examples NI supported projects
Looking for the full NI project sponsorship package?
Each year, NI offers up to 10 comprehensive sponsorship packages to large, innovative student projects. Sponsorship includes cash, training, support and a generous donation of technology.
Deadline for applications: 12th November 2017
If you are interested in finding out how NI can work with your project please contact our sponsorship team.